Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wednessday Video

Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope you all having a Great Wednesday. I wanted to share with the Video card that I  did live  last Thursday  over on my YouTube Page. If you did not get a change to see it here is the link https://youtu.be/OyYXrez23NQ
and to also give you a little Reminder that I go live Every Thursdays at 6:00pm so make sure you stop over and see what I am making.
I also post a Video on  YouTube  every Wednesday on my YouTube Channel .
This card below will be my Wednesday  Video Stop over and check it out.
We will also be making this card at my Friday and Saturday Workshop this Month.
 
Just a reminder
that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stampin up product
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make these three cards for FREE
for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page.
 
Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive Card just for my subscribers.
Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you
Like, Share, and Comment
and



Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
 Bonnie Mountford

No comments: