Tuesday, March 6, 2018

St.Patricks Day Card

Hello Crafty Friends Happy Tuesday,
 
What a Crazy Weekend we have had. I am sure you all seen on the news that Upstate New York was getting a storm. Well we go one! Not to bad where I was but enough to stay off the roads. So all day on Friday I played in my craft room. So I will have lots of fun things to share with this week.
You know you have being having to much fun crafting when you fine Paper in your coffee cup...lol
 
Well todays Card is a St. Patrick's Day Card
I do not mail out St. Patrick's Day Cards but I wanted to
share a card idea I had with the stamp set We Must Celebrate.
Do any of you send out St. Patrick's Days Cards?
 
May your Blessings
outnumber the shamrocks
that grow and may
trouble avoid you wherever
you go
 
For this Card you will need
Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4 garden Green
then you will need (6) 1 5/8 x 1 15/16 in black
you will also need (6) 1 3/8 x 1 11/16 in DSP picture Perfect Party
using the Circles Famelits  and 2 " circle punch for a round the bear
for the greeting I used teeny tiny wishes stamp set and
punched it out with the Tailored Tag Punch and used  only 1/2 of it
I use the cookie cutter Builder Punch for the Hearts to make the 4 leave clover
Supplies List is at Bottom of Page.
 
 
Just a Reminder
 
that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stampin up product
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make these three cards for (must be at Least a $25.00 order ) FREE
for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page.
 


Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive Card just for my subscribers.
Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you
Like, Share, and Comment
and

Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
 Bonnie Mountford

Product List

No comments: