Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy Father's Day

 
Hello Everyone I hope you had a Friday. I had a very busy one . In them morning I had to got to the school to see my Sara launch her rocket. Then ran home to get ready for my workshop and to end my day . I want to see my son Tim get his Certificate for Welding Technology . I am one proud mom.
 
Now back to the card!! I love this card it could be used for anything not just Father's Day
I used the new punch Banner Triple to make
 the little banners with the DSP (designer series paper) Cherry on Top 6 x 6 paper pack
Embossing Folder Arrows
I have done a Step-by-Step Video below
 
Thank you for stopping by 
I love feed back so leave me comment below and
If i can help you out with any of you stampin up needs just click on the link below 
 
   Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?cid=42
when asked for Demonstrators name type Bonnie Mountford

No comments: