Monday, August 20, 2012

Out Come from Scrapbooking and Blog Candy



Just a reminder for what the layout page should have looked like or as close too!
I  think this page layout was a 8 1/2 x 11 
 so some my have had to make a few changes
to fit there 12 x 12 layouts


here is what i did. I did a Halloween page layout
I did not add a title yet. I could not find that right one.
I may just leave it off.

 Here i am showing you how i used staples to make the slash makes on my layout!

By Bonnie Mountford


By LuJean

Well another week with just me and LuJean.
 It is hard to believe that we are on are last week.
This has been a lot of fun!
 I have got so many scrapbooking pages done this summer.
I may do this again over the winter some time in January.

The winner of this weeks challenge is LuJean yahoooooooooo
 
 week 13 Page layout chagenlle this is a lost one!
For this weeks prize you will mix bag of goods .
if you would like to join the scrap booking challenge all you have to is
  1. use the template above for layout ( as close to)
  2. email it to me by Sunday at midnight (swapping4fun@yahoo.com) so that i can post it Monday
    you do not have to use stampin up supplies to play along anything you have is fine.
  3. this is just a fun challenge to help us all get are scrap booking done
     

Now for the out come on the Blog Candy
I have a video of the Winner below!
Thanks for stopping by
~~Bonnie~~


Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: