Monday, July 9, 2012

Christmas in July Card


Here is a Christmas Card I just love the look of this card.
 I did a step by step video on how i made this card.
Take a look and then give this card a try.
 I would love to see photos of what you guys come up just email them to me at swapping4fun@yahoo.com.
Then if it is ok with you i will share them on my blog.


ON A PERSONAL NOTE
Sara went to camp today.. she was a little scared and tried so hard to hold back her tears.
She cried for a few and then was like i am going to be OK.. and was saying good bye. it was so hard for mom. I wanted to cry but i waited to the ride home. I know she is going to have so much fun. It is just hard to let her go when i know she was feeling safe.
Thanks For Stopping By
~~Bonnie~~

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: