Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 2 of 13 scrap booking challenge

Here is my week 2 of 13weeks of  scrap booking challenge layout. I have done a video below on how i made some of things on the page. I am also so glad to see that someone join in the fun with me this week. I hope to see more join us for week 3.

Here was the challenge layout we had to work from



My Page layout
Debbie Gates layout and winner for the 5 yards and 20 sheets of 6x6 DSP yahoooooooo!!!
Here is week 3 challenge layout
Details just do a layout that is as close to the  layout pattern above and then send me a
a photo to my email address swapping4fun@yahoo.com by midnight sunday. I will then put all names in for a drawing to see who will a prize this weeks prize is going to be a
 Mix bag of brads and eyelets 50plus.
Hope you will join me and Debbie on week 3
thanks for stopping by
 ~~Bonnie~~

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: