Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scrap Booking Workshop

Well this year i add scrap booking workshops for the summer months. We have 5 times this summer that we will meet. I had 5 people say they was coming and turn out to be only 4 of us but we had a great time. We got lots of photos done. I will have to get a grand told next time of all the pages we did.  We scrapbooked for 11-5. I have gotten so much scrapbooking down today all of christmas 2010 and 2011 yahooo me........ The next scrapbooking day is Tuesday July 17th. The page layout kit is going to be a summer layout. I will make 4 kids up if you want one RSVP one Befor July 10th.

here is the page kit we did today Halloween.

here are the page Layouts that i got done today.




i have got lots of cards coming your way this week.
thanks for stopping by
~~Bonnie~~
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: