Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Anniversary Card and Scrapbooking video

I have a few things to share with you today. One is a anniversary card that i made for a friend. Using the Cascading Card Pattern. I just love the way this card come out. If you have not yet tried the cascading card you should try it. here is a link to the video on how i made the cascading card
 click here

 the stamp set that i used in this card is a New Hostess Only Stamp set that you can get with your hostess Dollars. If you order $150.00 from my stampin up web site you can get the hostess dollars of
$25.00 and this stamp set is only $10.00 . If you know of a few friends that would like to order put all orders under one person and get the free stuff or email me a swapping4fun@yahoo.com and book a show only have 2 dates open in June.

Next i want to share with you my scrap booking page. This is the first week of are 13 week scrap booking challenge. I hope you will join in with me and lets get are scrap booking pages done.
I did a video on how i put my scrap booking pages together. For more details on the scrap booking challenge and learn how to get Free stuff just for playing a long click here

Thanks for stopping by
~~BONNIE~~ 
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: