Friday, June 1, 2012

BIRD FEEDER CARD

To Day is the Day that you can order from the new 2012-2013 catalog..Yahooo. If you have not got a catalog and would like one. If you go to my stamp web site(link below name) and order $70.00 of stampin up product i will send you one for FREE.
There are so many great new items. I am going to have to  do a little video on some of the new things. Make a wish list. you should see my wish list, it is way to long but i just love it all.


Here is the Bird Feeder Card
I did this video on a Punched Art Bird Feeder. take a look it is a lot fun and really easy to make.
Thanks for stopping by
~~Bonnie~~

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: