Saturday, May 12, 2012

Firday workshop cards and storage Tips

Today i have a few things to share with you all. First i want to share the cards that we did at my workshop Firday. some of this cards ideas i got from stampin connection i just add my own turn to them. All the cards are done with the stamp set Mouthwatering.



I also have a little video on some tips on how i hold and storage my stampin up supplies.
when i did the last video on the glue holder i had a lot of people ask me what the holder was in the back so i thought i would do a little video on some of the ways i store my supplies.
the links for the Foam core ink pad holder is
I hope this will give you all some ideas on how to store your supplies
thanks for stopping by
~~Bonnie~~

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea and would like to try to make one but the page with the instructions only come up maybe 1/4 of the way. Do you know what I can do to fix this?
Thanks
Connie cjknonnie@yahoo.com

Bonnie said...

i am not sure maybe you could try it again if that dose not work email i will try sending you the link from my email maybe the would work.