Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spinner and Mini Monsters Card

Today I have two card post for you. The first one is a spinner Card.
I had a lot of fun making this card. These would be great for birthdays.
Below the photo i have a Video of how i did this card and what i used to make
the spinner.




The next Card is From the Cricut Cartridge Mini Monsters. I just love this cartridge. I am going to be shown you some things for this Cartridge here and there. I am working on some scrap booking pages for my girls for Halloween.
below the photo is a video of what i use to make the card.



Thanks for stopping By
Bonnie~~
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: