Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Hallo Gals I want to share my kids all dress up for Halloween. We want to a Halloween party at are fire Department. I also want to share some Cards that i have been working on for my open house.
Paige wanted to be a bunny and Sara wanted to be a Devil



Here are a few get well cards that i have been working on that i seen on stampin up web site. I am not sure if i am doing them right but i think they look good.


Well this year the girls wanted to paint there pumpkins and not carve them out. I think it has to do with me painting on pumpkins. So today we are going to paint them to. I will have to post photo later of there great art work.

i am got Novembers Free Punch Art all ready to post first thing in the Am..
it is a Nativity Scene

Thanks for stopping by


Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: