Monday, July 12, 2010

Etsy store Deal

Hello gals,
I am running a deal on my esty store that all my 9.00 punch art sets are 5.00 and my single punch art that is 2.50 is 1.50 from now July 12th till July 25th at midnight 2010. stop over and take a look .
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bonniespunchart
stop on over and take a look.
this week has been crazy for me. I will be posting some new card Ideas that i did with punch and getting back on track with the technique book that i am making. I can not wait to share that with you all. I am thinking of doing a ustream live class on this it should be a lot of fun. there are 15 techniques so i was thinking 15.00 for the class and that would show you how to make 15 cards and how to make the technique book. You would need your own stamp sets and supplies it would run for 15weeks for one hour on like a wed night from 7-8 or 6-7. what do you all think? would you join me? I am trying to get some feed back on this. leave me a coment below
thanks for stopping by
Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: