Tuesday, June 8, 2010

wedding Favours

Hello Gals,

I have been doing a lot of playing the last few days in my scraproom. In the next few days i will show you all the scrapbooking pages i have got done..yahooo for me!!
I did take a little break from scrapbooking and played around with the sizzix milk carton die that stampin up sale and I come up with some Cute wedding favours.
the photo dosen't do the wedding dress justice.


Here are the items i use for the man
milk carton die punched out in black card stock
1 1/4 sq and 1 3/8 sq punch
Hand punches for buttons

For the wedding dress i used
milk carton die white card stock
Scallop oval punch
round tab punch
white Ribbon
Dazzing Damonds all over the scallop oval punch

to keep the milk carton closed i used Tim Holts Tiny staples

Don't for the new june punch art is realy to get FREE all you have to do is order from my stampin up web site and i will email them to you.

Thanks for stopping by
Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: