Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Punch Art Set

FREE details patterns READ BELOW!



Ok gals, here is the next set of zoo punch art. sorry i am late with posting things have been crazy here today.
if you would like to get this set for free just order (any amount) from my stamping up web set. (link below)

If you just want to order the details it is 15.00 Just go to my palpay accout bobmountford@hotmail.com and send money. Then you need to email me at swapping4fun@yahoo.com letting me know that you sent payment and i will get them right out to.

these come email only!

Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

Izzy621 said...

Hi Bonnie, my name is Louise - I am a demonstrator in Georgia, more of a hobbiest though - don't do workshops - would like to in the future. Anyway love the father's a card. Would you send me the instructions. Thanks Louise danadog2@gmail.com