Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Card

Hello Everyone,
I hope all you Mom's had a great Mothers Day. I know i did. My little Sara that is 6 going on 7 made me breakfast in bed a bowl of cheerios and she put it all on a tray with the flower that she made me at school. It was a great way to wakeup to my mommy's day.

I have been realy busy with lots of things the past few months. I do a lot of blog. hopping and see lots of thing i want to try and the share with you. So this week i am going do just that!

so for the fist thing is a baby Card that I seen out there. I am going to try and post links to where i got them from but some of these Ideas i have around for sometime. so if i do not give the right person credit for there work i am realy sorry.


Idems i used Baby Card on this card are
Pretty in pink and whisper white card stock
DS paper from sweet pea pack
sweettreat cup
2 pick brads
buttons and dew drops
pink Ribbon
word window, modern label punches
top note Die

To see how i made the bow for this card click on the this link. it was done so easy and with a fork.

Don't forget that stampin up has a special for national scrapbook month. if you purchase a qualifying scrapbooking stamp set or the digtal studio software you will recive a FREE package of designer brads choose from four designs. so go check it out

stamp sets are
extreme elements
framed with love **
certfied **
circle circus
elements of style *
mementos *
elements de style *
rough type *
sentimental jouney *
first day *
camino a la escela *
** last chance stamp sets!
* from summer mini catalog that just come out in may..

Thanks for stopping By
Bonnie

Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: