Thursday, June 25, 2009

NEW INCOLORS AND STAMPS IDEAS

Last night i want to a meeting with my Uplines. We made some cards with some of the New product that is comeing out in July. What fun that was to learn new ideas for each other. Thanks Jessica for having us over and for dinner to!


Here is a card i did



this card was done by my upline Judy


this card was done by my other upline jessica

I made another card with some of the new incolors



Thanks for stoping By
Bonnie~

things i still have going on are :

~Punch books for sale till july 11th $40.00 plus shipping that comes with a album or $20.00 plus shipping with out a album read details in older post

~Ribbon sharing -$15.00 for 3 yards of all the NEW INCOLORS ribbons. thats 18 yards plus $1.00 for shipping

~monthly club - order $25.00 for me on my web site (with out shipping and tax) and get a Free gift in the mail for me JULY GIFT IS A 3-D item. Read details in older post

Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: